70:20:10 Reference Model
- The 70:20:10 Reference Model highlights the urgency for learning transformation;
- Investments in formal learning dwarf social and experiential options despite inferior outcomes;
- LearningROI’s UX and data-driven design approach optimize learning investment “portfolios”.
Your Design team is guided by an expert system that ranks the best learning delivery options based on team inputs
EVIDENCE-BASED ROI ANALYSIS
Design judgments shaped by ROI metrics connect learning investments to performance outcomes and business impact
Users are able to customize the Analysis and Design experience to reflect their organization’s approach to decision making
SHAREABLE BLENDED LEARNING PLAN
The Blended Learning Plan is a rich collaboration workspace for training designers, instructors and learners
- Higher ROI w/ digital learning: Design higher impact interventions by weaving learner-initiated, digitally enabled activities into blended solutions based on ROI metrics;
- Improved learner outcomes: Modeling the behaviors of top performing learners guides the creation of a vibrant enterprise learning ecosystem and improves learner performance;
- Trusted advisor to management: Engage management in a transparent, ROI-based decision analysis conversation – L&D role becomes learning and performance consultant vs. training “order taker”
- Better alignment: Engagement in the design of personalized blended learning solutions encourages learners to have “skin in the game” with company sponsored learning initiatives;
- Enhanced learning resource connectedness: More efficient/effective use of learner-initiated, high-ROI informal and on-demand learning activities critical to job performance;
- Deeper relationships with mentors and coaches: Improves connection between learning activities and job performance
TRAINING SERVICES PROVIDERS
- Trusted advisor to clients: Engage clients and prospects at a new, higher level of trust with an objective, 3rd party design application;
- Differentiated training proposals: Evidence-based analysis and design approach enriches training proposals with client-centered recommendations;
- Improved alignment of services offerings: In-house services offerings migrate to closer alignment with client needs as LearningROI is used to design ROI optimizing learning solutions
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Let’s schedule a consultation and demo – we’ll show you how we can drive improvement in your learning ROI. Click below!